100% TOUCH-FREE AND 100% EASY TO USE, REGARDLESS OF YOUR DEXTERITY LEVEL!
CompactCath® LITE is our latest pre-lubricated compact intermittent catheter. It offers the same compact size along with a protective sleeve that enables a 100% touch-free insertion. It is extremely easy to use and like CompactCath, is lubricated with silicone oil that has proven antimicrobial qualities.
Available now in both straight and coude tip.
The World’s Most Compact Catheter Now Even Smaller and Easier to Use
CompactCath® LITE is the world’s smallest full-sized catheter and is 100% touch-free and 100% easy to use regardless of your dexterity level!
Designed to fit wherever you go, the discreet design fits into your busy schedule – all while providing the ease of use you’ve come to expect from CompactCath.
- Ready to use out of the package
- Extremely easy to use
- Pre-lubricated with Silicone oil that is known to have antimicrobial qualities
- The smallest full length catheter: 16″ (40 cm) in a tiny pocket-size packaging
- Available in size 14FR (12FR and 16FR Coming Soon)
- Available in Straight and Coude tips
Join the thousands who have already made the switch!
NEED MORE CATHETERS?
Getting CompactCath is Pain Free,
Just Like Our Catheters.
CompactCath is covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private
insurances; and available through distributors nationwide.
Call us at 1-888-933-2284 (WEE-CATH) today.